Welcome to the Research Computing Center!
What is the RCC?
RCC is a service unit within FSU Information Technology Services.
Your RCC Login Account
Most of our services require that you have an RCC Account. If you do not already have an account, you can sign up for one. Faculty members can sign-up for an account immediately. Non-faculty members must find a faculty member who can sponsor you.
- You will be required to reset your password every six months. We will send you reminders. Exceptions are permitted for faculty with accounts that are only intended to sponsor other accounts.
- Don't share your password with anyone(see more).
- If you forget your password, you can reset it on our account page.
Once your RCC account is activated, you can begin using our services. Most users will be interested in using our HPC, Condor, or Spear clusters.
Getting Started with HPC
- Read our HPC Primer
- Learn how to compile software for the HPC
- Learn how to the submit jobs to Slurm Job Scheduler
- Explore software available on the HPC.
Getting Started with NoleStor
Getting Started with Spear
- Learn how to connect to Spear
- Learn to use popular software on Spear, such as Matlab and VisIT.
- Learn to use the NVIDIA CUDA libraries for GPU compilation.